We are a producer of wine, bourbon, and sake barrel pieces (staves and headings) based in Malvern. We are looking for the right person to join our team. If you feel like you would be a great fit, call us or stop by and fill out an application.
- Operations of saw equipment or specialized machine
- Ensures mill is producing a quality product by inspecting lumber for defects and stacking appropriately
- Maintains constant flow of lumber through machinery to produce finished lumber
- Assists with production and maintenance as needed. Previous experience in a sawmill is highly desirable.
Education and Other Requirements
- General Education required (Reading, Writing, Basic Math)
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Must work independently and as a member of team
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with coworkers and truckdrivers
- Strong work ethic, dependable, reliable, fulfills responsibilities
- Must be able to operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be physically active for the duration of the workday
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and whole body
- Must be able to withstand repetitive motion throughout the workday
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend, stoop, squat, walk, climb, lift, balance, grasp, while handling tools and materials
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift
Benefits include health, dental, and vision. Life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability are also provided.
Seguin Moreau, a Malvern based producer of wine, bourbon & sake, is looking for the right person to join our team as:
a summary of the position, education and physical requirements may be found in the online version of this advertisement.
We offer full benefits including Health, Dental & Vision. Life Insurance, S-T Disability, & L-T Disability.
If you feel like you would be a great fit, call us or stop by and fill out an application.